Over the years, we have always received multiple inquiries for job openings and this year we are so excited to announce that we are hiring for wedding day assistants! If you’re interested in the wedding or event industry and would like to get a glimpse of what it’s like, this position is a wonderful starting point. As a wedding day assistant, you will assist lead planners with wedding day tasks like arranging and setting up chairs, putting place cards, placing candles, and much more.
What we are looking for someone who is:
- Interested in the wedding industry.
- A quick learner and problem solver.
- Detailed oriented.
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment.
- A desire to go above and beyond for the couple.
- Willing to work long hours on the wedding day.
- Enjoy working with people
Please note: Wedding season in Vancouver is seasonal, so we are looking for someone to commit to a select number of weddings from May-August 2022. Most weddings will take place on a Friday/Saturday.
- Previous experience in the customer service industry (ex. hotels, restaurants, etc.) will be an asset.
- Fully vaccinated and willing to provide proof at weddings upon request.
- Access to a car is preferred.
- Bonus if you can speak more than one language.
If you think you are a good fit for what we are looking for, please send us your resume, availability and your social media handles to firstname.lastname@example.org. This job posting will close on April 17, 2022. Thank you.